| Sarah Grace and I one year at the FBC Halloween carnival! |
| Did I mention Whitten loves to be silly! |
| Kathryn and I at a tennis match! |
| A chicken that daddy found in our yard one day when he was trying to mow the yard! |
| Sweet sleepy heads!!! |
| Fun at the Mc Donalds playground!!! |
| My sweet little friend Caroline wrote this to me!! ha! |
| Mimi, Clay Clay, mama, and I went out to lunch! |
| Tate and I eating lunch before going shopping in Tupelo! |
| They had free Blue Bell popsicles at the mall! |
| Whitten sound asleep in his stroller! |
CAMP GARAYWA FUN!!!!!
| Rebecca and I!!! |
| Lauren and Peyton! |
| Peyton and I!!! |
| Caden and Mila using Emory as a piloww!!! ha! |
| Lauren and Rebecca! |
a funny video we made on the way!!!
| Ready to zip line!!! |
| Lauren, Becca, and Peyton! |
| Ms.Elsa and I!!! |
| Lauren and Peyton ready for wacky night! |
| Becca is so ready!!! |
| so cute! |
| Lauren and I got a BOO BOO!!! |
| These are the people that were in my cabin!!! |
| These are the people that went from my church! |
| uh-oh!!! |
| READY TO GO HOME!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment